We Are Rising

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Rising
We Are Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of We Are Rising on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Erebus
STAFF NEEDED! I_vote_lcapSTAFF NEEDED! I_voting_barSTAFF NEEDED! I_vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» STAFF NEEDED!
STAFF NEEDED! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:39 pm by Erebus

» CHARACTER TEMPLATE
STAFF NEEDED! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:39 pm by Erebus

» INTRO TO W.A.R.
STAFF NEEDED! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am by Erebus

» RULES & GUIDELINES
STAFF NEEDED! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:44 am by Erebus

» CANNONS LIST
STAFF NEEDED! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 am by Erebus

STAFF NEEDED!

Go down

STAFF NEEDED! Empty STAFF NEEDED!

Post by Erebus Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:39 pm

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS, HONORED GUESTS AND WHATEVER LURKERS MAY BE HANGING ABOUT!

As you can tell by the title of this thread, this forum is in need of staff to help manage site along side the admin. Positions needed are listed below. If interested then I suggest you create an account and private msg me in-game.

DEVELOPER: Aka the "Loremaster", essentially a co-admin when I am not available. Needs to be knowledgable regarding the admin control panel as well as willing and able to be stay active daily on the forum. Needs to know and enforce the rules whenever and wherever necessary. In addition to that, both the Admin and GM will be responsible for moderating the "Lore & Legend" category of the forum. The developer needs to have intimate knowledge of all cannon lore.

OOC MODERATOR: Responsible for moderating the OOC category of the forum. Duties include rule enforcement, fixing minor grammar/spelling mistakes whenever needed and generally making all threads within their category look organized and presentable. As well as answering any basic questions guests or members may have regarding the forum.

ROLEPLAY MODERATOR: Responsible for moderating the ROLEPLAY category of the forum. Duties include rule enforcement, fixing minor grammar/spelling mistakes whenever needed and generally making all threads within their category look organized and presentable. Needs to be aware of all cannon lore and remind members if they do not stay loyal to cannon material.

Erebus
Admin
Admin

https://wearerising.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum